Job Title- Business Development Executive (Sales Division)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & manage customers by creating and implementing product marketing plans to achieve the sales target of the organization.
- Coordinate marketing activities to create more business opportunities for the products to achieve the sales goal.
- Develop strategies, resourcefully conduct activities to sell technology products & provide quality support to customers.
- Closely work with our existing Life Science customers in research institute/biotech companies to develop more business opportunities through technical presentation and demonstration of products. Provide accurate sales forecasts, sales management and sales tracking through IT tools.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with diverse group of research scientist/research scholars and negotiate potential business opportunities.
- Provide market/customer intelligence to assist business development strategy and to maximize company competitiveness and success (monthly report) - Prepare and implement sales forecasts. Utilize CRM database for client and account info, meeting summaries, strategic planning etc.
- Provide customers with first-line technical support pre and post sales (with the help of our Support service)
The ideal scientific marketing candidate should be scientifically focused, passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented. They should be able to multi-task and provide support in a fast-paced environment, and willing to wear multiple hats to get the job done. The candidate needs to be comfortable working independently or within a team.
Masters Degree in biotechnology, molecular biology or bio- chemistry. Excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills.
Bangalore, Hyderabad & Pune.
How we hire?
We are very selective and so should you be. We hire tough, because we don’t manage tough. No babysitting. Life would be boring without fun. We work hard and have a lot of fun without time constraints, daily. Our environment is conducive for high performing people, we hope you can make it.
Business awareness and management skills are actively sought. In addition, potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following if not all, more the better:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to meet end users and new focused customers.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Home Office Environment.
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).